Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Repairing a Flooded Tesla Model S : HOW-TO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
QUESTION FOR YA'LL

Anyone know what purpose this serves?

2jK8Qwn.jpg

The hole sits right above the 12v in the center console. Not sure if its a mic or something but my other console does not have it. Quite frankly I'm too lazy to look it up or take it apart.

Thanks for the help

other console

GWBmb0w.jpg

In older cars it was to the right of the steering wheel up under the dash trim. It's a little module with a tiny fan that senses temp and humidity. It does not regulate "smells". Where do people get this s**t from?!? I'm sure there are many SO's that would love a smell regulator, but sadly, it doesn't exist.

That's what the two activated carbon filters in the Premium cars are for. :)

The car just needs some way of knowing when to switch into bio weapon mode...

• Funny
Reactions: VT_EE and kevinf311
image.jpeg
In older cars it was to the right of the steering wheel up under the dash trim. It's a little module with a tiny fan that senses temp and humidity. It does not regulate "smells". Where do people get this s**t from?!? I'm sure there are many SO's that would love a smell regulator, but sadly, it doesn't exist.

If Tesla thinks that this tiny thing is going to regulate anything after I have Taco Bell then they need some new engineers.