Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Repairing a Flooded Tesla Model S : HOW-TO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
UPDATE

Well you been waiting for it a long time, here it is.. a real update on the water wreck, they said it was unsalvageable, time to see just where I got it, so much fun coming ahead but check out where it is now.

If you want to help support me and my channel and the work I am doing with these cars you can donate to my editor who helps me out with everything Paypal: Pay Carl Hewitt using PayPal.Me he also has a patreon if you are looking for help with anything Carl is creating Editing/photoshopping/youtube consultant/I.T consultant | Patreon

UPDATE

Well you been waiting for it a long time, here it is.. a real update on the water wreck, they said it was unsalvageable, time to see just where I got it, so much fun coming ahead but check out where it is now.

If you want to help support me and my channel and the work I am doing with these cars you can donate to my editor who helps me out with everything Paypal: Pay Carl Hewitt using PayPal.Me he also has a patreon if you are looking for help with anything Carl is creating Editing/photoshopping/youtube consultant/I.T consultant | Patreon
Great stuff! Sweet steering wheel cover.
I think you should keep the piano black dash trim. I have the CF, and feels like it disappears in all the dark materials of the dash, and I guess I'd like for some contrast there.

The deodorant has me convinced you now live in the garage, your wife giving you a final choice of spouse.

Great stuff! Sweet steering wheel cover.
I think you should keep the piano black dash trim. I have the CF, and feels like it disappears in all the dark materials of the dash, and I guess I'd like for some contrast there.

The deodorant has me convinced you now live in the garage, your wife giving you a final choice of spouse.

actually as I recall, if you check earlier parts of this thread, that came in the car :)

Reactions: e-FTW
This is the first of many many many many Tesla Vlogs. This is my first official one where I document exactly what happens when I'm trying to take a car apart, (distractions, thoughts, mistakes etc...)

The next few videos are going to be really cool, don't forget to like, share, subscribe and Donate to my man Carl (video editor)

Paypal: Pay Carl Hewitt using PayPal.Me he also has a patreon if you are looking for help with anything Carl is creating Editing/photoshopping/youtube consultant/I.T consultant | Patreon

Reactions: hiroshiy