TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Repeat 10.0 software installs

Discussion in 'Model 3: User Interface' started by PRLM3, Oct 18, 2019.

1. PRLM3

PRLM3 Member

Updated to 10.0 and absolutely loving it with no problems at all except simply not enough time to play with M3! Twice now though I've been prompted "software update available" ... updated and at completion the v10 release notes are there. Didn't think to get a screen shot of the version I was on before updating so not sure if that moved at all. I'm showing 2019.32.12.2 in the app. Anyone else have this happen?

2. ilyak

ilyak Member

Incremental updates without major new features will have the same release notes as the last feature update. You likely went from the initial install of v10 in 2019.32.10.1 or .2 to 2019.32.11.x and to 2019.32.12.2.

3. PRLM3

PRLM3 Member

makes sense i'll take note next time ... was thinking it was tweaks to smart summon ...