Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Replace Charging Port with Dual Charging Port?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there a charging port replacement part that has the original charging port, also space for a second charging port? I am thinking of adding a second J1772 port that is connected to a transformer that has a few NEMA outlets.

If there were a question mark reaction, I would use that. The car has one charging port. There is internal cabling from that. There are not two sets of internal power cables to support two ports there. I don't understand what you want.

Looks like you could combine these to get what you want.

If there were a question mark reaction, I would use that. The car has one charging port. There is internal cabling from that. There are not two sets of internal power cables to support two ports there. I don't understand what you want.

I dont understand either, but suspect it has something to do with this other question the OP posted, where they want to basically set up 2 workstations in their model 3, complete with monitors and "desktop" computers.

I am thinking of doing some work in the 2021 Model 3 while it is being charged. Is it possible to provide 110/220V AC power (~800W) to 2 monitors and 2 desktop computers which will be placed in the back seats? If done on a regular basis, will this cause the car battery to degrade quickly?

Not quite understanding what the OP is asking.
Do you want to charge the car or use the car to charge other devices?

If your intent is to charge the car with different plugs, then yes it does exists but not in America.
In China below:
DxvknbeVsAEzX57

Is there a charging port replacement part that has the original charging port, also space for a second charging port? I am thinking of adding a second J1772 port that is connected to a transformer that has a few NEMA outlets.
I can't understand your second sentence, but I interpret it to mean that you want the car to have a J1772 compatible port. If that's what you want, you can charge it via the Tesla to J1772 adapter that comes with the car.

Tesla-J1772-charging-adapter-evchargeplus-00.jpg