Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Replacement MCU1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

STE$LAR, If I were you I would go directly to the Service Center and ask to speak to their Service Manager. Forget the texting back and forth and go directly to the person in charge there. If that doesn't help then ask for their regional manager. I've spoken to him before, I think his name is Michael.​

yes I have done that and I finally got
Michael Nally email address i emailed him on Thursday told him about the situation in brief. still waiting to her back.
what was your situation that you had to go to Michael? it took me so much effort just to get his email add.

cool I hope he does for me also, we have the same first name so off to a good start, although that was Thursday afternoon I emailed him only a ghost so far..im wondering how many people besides me and you have similar issues? Tesla just delivered the most cars last quarter then any other automotive company in the world..whats going to happen when all these cars start running out of warranty even before warranty expires how in the world are they going to service them? with the smile on there face like they had with me? I just happen to be going close to Palo Alto on July 17th for a funeral. I hope by then I won't have to go knock on there corporate door. This is getting better, funner by the minuite. the power of Positive thinking acting showing and Karma is beyond anything else in the universe. Elon Musk is a person that only exists every 500 years or so the last one was Nostradamus in the 1500's. it was a pleasure chatting with you. just remember the next second minute hour day is more important then the one that just passed. Michael