Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Replacement Number Plates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
proplates.co.uk

Hi elecTED, how is the front stick-on plate holding up? Has it survived power washing, winter grit, etc...? Any issues with 'The Fuzz'? I love the clean look so I am seriously considering a stick-on front plate, and then using an acrylic rear plate.

The only thing I am not 100% sure on, is I am getting a white Model 3, and wonder how it will look on that as it will not contrast as well as on your car.

98EF61AB-6840-4D56-991E-7C16D5370696.jpeg 29D350EF-EE4E-4002-8769-F613AD01F6B9.jpeg

Hi elecTED, how is the front stick-on plate holding up? Has it survived power washing, winter grit, etc...? Any issues with 'The Fuzz'? I love the clean look so I am seriously considering a stick-on front plate, and then using an acrylic rear plate.

The only thing I am not 100% sure on, is I am getting a white Model 3, and wonder how it will look on that as it will not contrast as well as on your car.

Hi @markmobi

No problems so far. Have used power washer on it. Doesn’t really need much effort to clean at all. Nah, don’t expect any issues with ‘The Fuzz’ - the plates are totally legit and even have the BS numbering in very small fonts.

I’d say it’s the number one mod/upgrade to make. Instantly gives the car a much cleaner look, easier to clean, relatively easy to do and cost effective mod. And who knows, maybe it improves range by a tiny amount.

I think even on a white car it will look better than the untidy factory plates.

I tried stick on plates for the front, couldn't get the bubbles out. Stuck the read on with pads and it fell off.

Not worth the effort, I have new metal clean plates in the holders and it looks fine.