Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Replacing cabin air filters without using Evaporator coil cleaner spray

boriszima

Jul 12, 2018
Los Angeles
My service center warrantied my issue. There was a moldy smell coming from the vents when the ac is first turned on… it took them a couple of tries but they got it right. Cost me $0
When a Mobile Tesla tech was here to fix my 12V battery, i asked him if he could change my filters that i got on Amazon, he said schedule appointment and Tesla will do it. So i scheduled it, i dont mind buying $10 Filters, i would have done it myself too but i could not buy those coil cleaner stuff. Appointment in a week, lets see how it goes.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC