Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Replacing MS with a... minivan?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My two cents. Since you have an older s maybe ask service the cost to retrofit h jump seats. We’ve had them on both our S’s. My daughter is 11 and is still within the parameters of the seats. Daily she sits in the main cabin. However they’re there when you need them.

Tesla will no longer retrofit h jump seats. I then asked if they would just do the holders/hooks and reinforcement (and I could drop in the seats myself), but no luck.

Also FYI no jump seats CPO available now.

One could put a baby in the middle of the back seat by sitting next to the seat.

We had a MS loaner for 2 weeks when our MX was in the shop. My niece (5' 10") head was touching the roof in the S in the back seat... it is not easy to get in and out even without holding a baby. My brother in law sworn that he will never ever drive a minivan. After the baby was born.... they got a minivan. And then you have to change diaper in the car... need room... and when they are older.. you need to have a potty in there too... :p At least Tesla got a frunk to store dirty diapers.. no need to tie the plastic bag outside the car......

• Funny
Reactions: Watts_Up