TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Replacing Red Sticker

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by FlyingJat, Jul 19, 2016.

1. FlyingJat

FlyingJat Member

Last year I brought red stickers to go on the "T" on the center cap of wheel and the TESLA letter on the rear. Well the rear applique is being replaced b/c of leaking water. I can't find the person who sells those. Anyone have the info? Thanks.

2. FlatSix911

FlatSix911 918 Hybrid

3. FlyingJat

FlyingJat Member

I have emailed RPM to ask if the Red Avery matches the mutli-color red twice now response. Any one with comments about their reliability? Little nervous about ordering if they don't answer emails.

4. A330FO

A330FO Member

I've ordered a few things from them and have emailed/spoken with them numerous times. Maybe they've been away?? I've been very happy with their products and customer service.

5. blc1017

blc1017 Member

Did you get them from Roger? Email him at [email protected] and see if he has any left. I did recently replace my center cap stickers with him so he may have a few rear appliqué stickers left.

6. Tes Pride

Tes Pride Member

7. FlyingJat

FlyingJat Member

I don't see the Tesla letters on your site.

8. Akikiki

Akikiki A'-Lo-HA ! y'all

Very cool site and selection of goodies.

9. Tes Pride

Tes Pride Member

Here you go
    Tesla Decals