Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Replika R241 Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cat is out of the bag.... Canada wheels will ship them to US. We actually benefit from the exchange rate... Had them on my model 3, have them on my model Y. To be honest, I'm wondering if canada wheels will be forced to stop selling them as there is now a US distributor for replika. FYI, the parent manufacturer of these wheels is FAST co (great wheel company out of canada - there are actually employees of FAST on the other tesla forum, who are owners of their own teslas).

The 20x8.5 weighs 26lbs, these are flow formed (strong and light), have the tesla hub bore so no hub centric ring, the stock lugs fit, the stock lug covers fit... Value for money is off the charts. I bought my car with gemini wheels so I could buy these wheels with tires of my choice, and then sell the gemini wheels/tires to someone else (or keep them for winter wheels).

They do. I have 18x8.5 R241 on my Y Long Range.

Awesome...and they clear brake calipers no problem?

Just to confirm....it would be center bore 64.1mm?

I got a set of 4 from WheelWiz.ca shipped to Colorado from Canada for around $920 USD.

Now if you can hook me up with four Nokian Hakka R3 SUV in 255/45R19 I could actually use them. WTF. Sold out everywhere?

How did you get them shipped for so cheap? I'm in Idaho and they are saying $520 in shipping so my total was $1250...

Aftermarketev.com does have them shipped free for $958 though...

Awesome...and they clear brake calipers no problem?

Just to confirm....it would be center bore 64.1mm?

How did you get them shipped for so cheap? I'm in Idaho and they are saying $520 in shipping so my total was $1250...

Aftermarketev.com does have them shipped free for $958 though...

Yes, they clear just fine. I emailed them before I bought them and they confirmed.
I'm running 235/55R18 XL 104R tires.
64.1mm bore is correct for MY Long Range.

Attachments

• 20201108_145247.jpg
    20201108_145247.jpg
    310.9 KB · Views: 1,115
  • 20201124_201852.jpg
    20201124_201852.jpg
    508.6 KB · Views: 962

Is that $1250 CAD? That's $962 USD. That's not much worse than me. I think that they misquoted shipping when I first inquired and they honored that. My total was $1207.96 CAD including shipping. With the exchange rate that was $920 USD give or take a little.

Is that $1250 CAD? That's $962 USD. That's not much worse than me. I think that they misquoted shipping when I first inquired and they honored that. My total was $1207.96 CAD including shipping. With the exchange rate that was $920 USD give or take a little.

Sorry..you are right. Its $1295 canadian dollars, so about $1000 USD. Aftermarketev.com would still be cheaper then.

CanadaWheels has 10% off today. I was able to get the Replika R241 (19 X 8.5) for $829 plus $350 shipping to Florida. That's in Canadian dollars, with exchange rate it's $907 total.

Did they calculate shipping later for you or was it in the cart? It gave me an error on my Idaho address for some reason.

Doesn't matter anyway...they don't have my wheels in stock.

Did you grab the last satin black 19x8.5s 5x114.3 with 64.1bore?

Did they calculate shipping later for you or was it in the cart? It gave me an error on my Idaho address for some reason.

Doesn't matter anyway...they don't have my wheels in stock.

Did you grab the last satin black 19x8.5s 5x114.3 with 64.1bore?

I emailed them a couple of days back and got a shipping quote which you then have to add in comment section. I went for the Grey 19x8.5s 5x114.3 & 64.1. Might be worth going for the 19X9.5s for the savings but you'd have to call to make sure you get the 10% discount.

I emailed them a couple of days back and got a shipping quote which you then have to add in comment section. I went for the Grey 19x8.5s 5x114.3 & 64.1. Might be worth going for the 19X9.5s for the savings but you'd have to call to make sure you get the 10% discount.

Thanksgiving miracle! Refreshed the page and the satin black 19x8.5 114.3 64bore came in stock! Placed the order (they will calculate shipping after).

I am certainly not a wheel expert. I don't understand the sizing. This string is referencing a 19 x 8.5 wheel. When I look in my manual, it says that the wheel on my 2021 is 19 x 9.5 with a 45mm offset. Am I missing something about wheel sizing?

Thanks,
Dave

I am certainly not a wheel expert. I don't understand the sizing. This string is referencing a 19 x 8.5 wheel. When I look in my manual, it says that the wheel on my 2021 is 19 x 9.5 with a 45mm offset. Am I missing something about wheel sizing?

Thanks,
Dave

The stock, Tesla wheel is larger than needed for the tire size which means the rim will either be level with the tire or stick out slightly. The smaller rim will easily accommodate the 255/45/19 tire and the tire will bulge out slightly from the rim. This is nice protection to have for curb rash. The offset moves the wheel out 5mm. It's a minimal amount but it's a small benefit in looks and a wider stance.