Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Replika R241 Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's my email to them linking the 8.5, 40 offset rims, verifying shipping cost and fit.

"Hi Tom,

Thanks for your email. Those wheels are direct fit and hub centric for your vehicle.

Shipping fee is roughly $350 for 4 wheels to US.

Delivery time is also 10-12 days.

Thanks,

Negin Karimi
[email protected]
1-800-453-4484 ext.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Replika 241
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2020 09:07:53 -0500
To: [email protected]

Hi, I have a 2020 Tesla Model Y LR and interested in the wheels listed below. Do you ship to the U.S.? If so, could I get an estimate on shipping cost and anything special I would need to do to order? thank you. Tom/Fort Myers FL."

Replika R241

Interested on the 20x10 r241... Looking at the spec, it looks like they are lighter (28.2lbs) than my factory gemini wheel(29.6lbs). Will that help minimize my range loss? I was original looking at the the 20x10 TST Wheels by Tsportline which weighs around 30.3lbs.

Interested on the 20x10 r241... Looking at the spec, it looks like they are lighter (28.2lbs) than my factory gemini wheel(29.6lbs). Will that help minimize my range loss? I was original looking at the the 20x10 TST Wheels by Tsportline which weighs around 30.3lbs.

I doubt 5 total pounds lost will have any quantifiable impact. The Gemini hub caps are more efficient due to aerodynamics.

I tried to order and will only allow to ship to canda..

???
CanadaWheels Worldwide Shipping
If you are a customer ordering Wheels, Tires or a full package from the USA, or any other country, we ask that you please email and let us know your shipping destination before you place your order. One of our sales representatives will respond to you within 1-2 business days with an prepared invoice, outlining the total cost of your order with shipping costs included.

Within your invoice request e-mail you should include
  • - The Product (SKU number is best) you wish to purchse.
  • - Year, make, model, submodel of your vehicle.
  • - Shipping destination, country, city, postal code or nearest airport.

Reactions: gunthermic
I have black R241's on my Model Y for the winter. On the recommendation of my tire shop, I went with the OEM size 19x9.5. They were concerned with the lower load rating on the smaller wheels.

They come with plain black center caps which can only be removed when the wheels are off. So if you plan on replacing with Tesla caps you need to bring them to the tire shop when you do the change, or at least ask them to leave the caps off.

Also, the Tesla lug nuts are exposed and don't look good, imho. I recommend lug nut caps.

I put black Tesla M3 center caps and lug nut caps on the R241's and they look really nice.

I have black R241's on my Model Y for the winter. On the recommendation of my tire shop, I went with the OEM size 19x9.5. They were concerned with the lower load rating on the smaller wheels.

They come with plain black center caps which can only be removed when the wheels are off. So if you plan on replacing with Tesla caps you need to bring them to the tire shop when you do the change, or at least ask them to leave the caps off.

Also, the Tesla lug nuts are exposed and don't look good, imho. I recommend lug nut caps.

I put black Tesla M3 center caps and lug nut caps on the R241's and they look really nice.

Sorry, why can't you remove the center cap that come with the r241s later? Do they not pop off like the normal tesla center caps that you can buy on amazon?

They have a wire ring thing that holds them on. You need to remove the wheels to take them off.
I went back to the tire shop and they popped the rims off, changed caps and put them back on. They didn't charge me, but I think most shops would.

The 18x8.5" R241 are rated the same as the gross axle weight ratio (GAWR) of the 20" Factory wheels.

I agree regarding the look of the factory lugs and centre caps.

I was able to remove them with the wheels on using a suction cup and the help of a small screw driver. You just need to be careful not to scratch the paint. I would still recommend changing them before mounting the wheels as you say. Much easier that way. Pretty great that your installer removed them for free.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201202-150659_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20201202-150659_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 239

Would love to see pics if you have any.