Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Replika R241 Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks man. yeah right now aftermarket ev is around $1200.
And canadawheels told me the wheels will be in stock soon so I'll prob go with them.

Yea I ordered my wheels back in January, and received it in 3 weeks. They had the wheels in stock, but I ordered during the time they got covid shutdown again. So it took longer than it should. I'll probably install them in April when the weather gets better here. I went with 20x10 by the way.

Yea I ordered my wheels back in January, and received it in 3 weeks. They had the wheels in stock, but I ordered during the time they got covid shutdown again. So it took longer than it should. I'll probably install them in April when the weather gets better here. I went with 20x10 by the way.
Nice. Was thinking 19x 8.5 for the range. I still don't know how big of a hit 19 vs 20 inch rims are for range. :(

Nice. Was thinking 19x 8.5 for the range. I still don't know how big of a hit 19 vs 20 inch rims are for range. :(

Im going to be using 20" stock goodyear tires on the Inductions. The R241 20's are lighter than the Gemini's. So I'm hoping the lighter weight makes up a bit for the bigger size. But 19 and 20 stock tires have the same width at 255. So I'm hoping for minimal lost. Also I should get better range than the stock 20" induction wheels. I'll be happy if my range falls in between the Gemini's and Inductions. I think that will just be a minimal lost.

Reactions: everydaychris
Im going to be using 20" stock goodyear tires on the Inductions. The R241 20's are lighter than the Gemini's. So I'm hoping the lighter weight makes up a bit for the bigger size. But 19 and 20 stock tires have the same width at 255. So I'm hoping for minimal lost. Also I should get better range than the stock 20" induction wheels. I'll be happy if my range falls in between the Gemini's and Inductions. I think that will just be a minimal lost.
Did you ever get a chance to compare the efficiency to the Inductions? I'm trying to decide Inductions vs r241

I ordered them in January as well and got them in February. I went with 19x9.5. I just got them installed with the stock tires that came with Gemini wheels. I have not noticed any efficiency difference yet over Gemini wheels yet. I do like how they look with the red MY.

Did you ever get a chance to compare the efficiency to the Inductions? I'm trying to decide Inductions vs r241

Never had the inductions. But here are my comparison with the Gemini's...

I used the Gemini's for just a little over 1500 miles. I was averaging about 271 whm, Daily commute with a mixture of both freeway/streets in the Bay Area.

I just drove the Replika's on a 1000 miles road trip down to Socal. I was averaging about 298 whm with mostly freeway miles on I-5 with average speed between 70-80mph on long stretch of I-5. Including a big climb on Grapevine, and 152/San Luis Reservoir.

I reset my trip meter when I got back to get more of a daily normal commute average. I will report back when I reach 1000 miles. But the efficiency should be pretty close to the Gemini's without the covers at least.

Here's a photo if you want to see how they look. 20x10 on 255/40/20 stock Goodyears. Definitely prefer them over the Inductions.
Y3.jpg

Last edited:
Hello, where did you buy the tires and wheel from? I called quite a few places and everyone say 18” will not work for Model Y LR due to the weight.
Hi,

I bought the wheels from 1010tires in Mississauga. I bought the tires from Kaltire.
I emailed Fast Wheels and they confirmed that they work for the Model Y.
The load rating is the same as that of the Factory 20" Induction wheels. I imagine they aren't recommended if you're towing, but I don't know, I don't tow.

Alright! Got them installed...worth the 6 month wait. Got normal black tesla center caps from amazon (really china...amazon is mainly aliexpress now).

20210507_172111.jpg

Very glad that I got the 19x8.5 size wheels. Its very hard to tell in pictures, but where the original 9.5s sit flush with the tires, I have I would assume, 1/2" retraction into the tire. The originals are very easy to curb which we had already done lightly with them. At least those are my new winter wheels.

20210507_172124.jpg

20210507_172138.jpg