Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Replika R241 Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Rats! Link to that thread? I wish I had known before I ordered my 9.5’s.

Honestly you’re fine with the 9.5”

Installed today with a Corghi Master 26 touchless wheel mounter and Hunter Road Force wheel balancer.
5B7C3CF9-0E9A-41BE-9E7E-9D8E29FD3DA4.jpeg

41BFB3FF-389D-4D52-95BD-D975CA59036D.jpeg

0FDA1BD9-DA3E-4B47-93F9-CA7977948DE2.jpeg

62E209D0-BC89-4710-B8E8-AFA5A5DFB24E.jpeg

9A61379F-030F-4C66-B542-FE236B4EE554.jpeg

I’m still waiting on my Replika R241 order from canadawheels.ca, placed May 12th. After one week I emailed them on May 19th to ask what was wrong as my order status was stuck on ”processed”. I didn’t get a reply until another week later on May 26th where they apologized for the delay. Later that day I got a shipment notice, but in reality it was just the shipping label created with DHL. It’s now been another two days (Friday night now, May 28th) and DHL still says they’re waiting for the items to ship, and canadawheels simply shows it as shipped.

I suggest ordering from someone else as things seem to move really slow with canadawheels. It doesn’t really work out any cheaper after adding the CAD$350 for shipping to California from Quebec.

I’m still waiting on my Replika R241 order from canadawheels.ca, placed May 12th. After one week I emailed them on May 19th to ask what was wrong as my order status was stuck on ”processed”. I didn’t get a reply until another week later on May 26th where they apologized for the delay. Later that day I got a shipment notice, but in reality it was just the shipping label created with DHL. It’s now been another two days (Friday night now, May 28th) and DHL still says they’re waiting for the items to ship, and canadawheels simply shows it as shipped.

I suggest ordering from someone else as things seem to move really slow with canadawheels. It doesn’t really work out any cheaper after adding the CAD$350 for shipping to California from Quebec.
Partsengine had a 10% sale last weekend and they already listed their wheels as cheaper to begin with. It works out to be $225CDN/wheel for the 19x9.5 +45 variant! They had plenty stock.

Never had the inductions. But here are my comparison with the Gemini's...

I used the Gemini's for just a little over 1500 miles. I was averaging about 271 whm, Daily commute with a mixture of both freeway/streets in the Bay Area.

I just drove the Replika's on a 1000 miles road trip down to Socal. I was averaging about 298 whm with mostly freeway miles on I-5 with average speed between 70-80mph on long stretch of I-5. Including a big climb on Grapevine, and 152/San Luis Reservoir.

I reset my trip meter when I got back to get more of a daily normal commute average. I will report back when I reach 1000 miles. But the efficiency should be pretty close to the Gemini's without the covers at least.

Here's a photo if you want to see how they look. 20x10 on 255/40/20 stock Goodyears. Definitely prefer them over the Inductions.
View attachment 654866

Some update on this...

Drove about 1500 miles, I'm averaging about 278 whm with daily normal commute... Which I think is pretty efficient for these wheel setup (20x10 with oem tires).

I got mine from these guys.

Shipping cost did depend on distance. I'm in AZ. Super easy to deal with. Had mine in 9 days, most of which was ground shipping time across the US. They handled everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: jasmodex
Where did you get the wheel from? From a Canada shop? I am in NY wondering how much of shipping cost would be from Canada? I also have a white MY with 3rd row. Wondering I should get the 9.5. Thanks
Sup!
Got mine from wheel whiz too

Replika R241 Satin Black 19x8.5 +40 5x114.3mm 64.1mm

SKU: R241-1985-65BT+40C641

Grand TotalCAD $1,302.46

no fees or anything. used my costco citi card

Reactions: jasmodex