Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Replika R241 Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
BB717D04-5ABC-4DB3-8BF9-49690E3BD0BF.jpeg

It was $1080 shipped from wheelwiz with discount coupon that was posted earlier in this chat I believe.

Will these fit the MYP? I'm hoping to get mine by Thanksgiving and looking at rims and tires by then. Also, anyone know how these stack up in terms of efficiency with the 21 inch Uberturbines? These might have been answered, but I haven't had a chance to go through the whole thread yet.

Thanks!

I know this probably isn't the right thread to ask but a lot of people already have this alloy, but does anybody know how close the colour of the Replika R241 Space Grey is the Model 3 2020 performance alloys?

Are the Replika's lighter in colour or the same? Very hard to tell on the computer....

I don't know whether to get Satin Black or Space Grey

TIA

Just ordered from WheelWiz. Came out to $258 per wheel all said and done using the "EVERYDAYCHRIS" discount code. This was for 18x8.5 shipped to Oregon. I used a credit card that doesn't charge a fx transaction fee (Bank of America - Travel Rewards). FX rate was 0.79.

Do Tesla center caps work with these wheels?

Reactions: NJturtlePower
Just ordered from WheelWiz. Came out to $258 per wheel all said and done using the "EVERYDAYCHRIS" discount code. This was for 18x8.5 shipped to Oregon. I used a credit card that doesn't charge a fx transaction fee (Bank of America - Travel Rewards). FX rate was 0.79.

Do Tesla center caps work with these wheels?

Yep stock centre cap size works with these rims.

Reactions: Viv1984
Great looking wheels all.

Dumb question: will the stock Tesla lugs work the R241's?

I ordered a set of the 18's for winter driving (the supplier talked me into it vs the 19s for winter driving)...kinda wish I had gotten the 19's due to info I have seen on GVWR and GVAR: seems like the 18's make it...but just barely?

Just a quick update. Getting lots of comments on the video.

Had these for almost a year as my daily driving tires. Range honestly isn't affected at all. Don't notice any range loss on road trips. Quality and looks are still amazing. Got a small rock chip on one wheel but it's not noticeable. No rusting, cracking, etc.

Works fine with OEM lug nuts and TPMS sensors. I get alot of people who think it's OEM turbine wheels but it's not. haha

Wheelwhiz has been the best for me. No drop fees where I am and great prices. Replika R241 Satin Black 19x8.5 +40 5x114.3mm 64.1mm

Don't forget to use my promo code EVERYDAYCHRIS for extra discount at checkout.
IMG_5601.jpg