Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Replika R241 Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What color are your wheels? I have the space gray and would like to add lug nut covers and the center piece. Tesla stopped selling the set for the M3 which I thought would work color-wise and the MY set is silver which is a no-go. I do not like the look of the black center against the gray wheel. I currently have no lug covers and the generic center cover. But hey, I finally found my Hakka's!

View attachment 633745
How were the Hakkas for winter? I bought a set used from my 18's but haven't mount them. How was efficiency, handling, etc.? I have 245/45/18.

Hi everyone, specifically those with the R241s. How have they held up for you? How long have you had them and miles if you know. I just sometimes here quality issues with them, but for the most part they seem to be great weeks and for 19x8.5 at 23.2 lbs, that's darn light!

Just a quick update. Getting lots of comments on the video.

Had these for almost a year as my daily driving tires. Range honestly isn't affected at all. Don't notice any range loss on road trips. Quality and looks are still amazing. Got a small rock chip on one wheel but it's not noticeable. No rusting, cracking, etc.

Works fine with OEM lug nuts and TPMS sensors. I get alot of people who think it's OEM turbine wheels but it's not. haha

Wheelwhiz has been the best for me. No drop fees where I am and great prices. Replika R241 Satin Black 19x8.5 +40 5x114.3mm 64.1mm

Don't forget to use my promo code EVERYDAYCHRIS for extra discount at checkout. View attachment 739187
Hey, thanks for the note and the video. Great job man. I was wondering how have the wheels held up for you. I got a set, in space grey for my M3, but haven't installed them as they are in Canada! Just wondering if you have had any issues. What tires size do you have on these again? Thanks

Hey, thanks for the note and the video. Great job man. I was wondering how have the wheels held up for you. I got a set, in space grey for my M3, but haven't installed them as they are in Canada! Just wondering if you have had any issues. What tires size do you have on these again? Thanks
sup! No issues.
the stock tires I forgot the size of the gemini wheels
love them still. good range, looks good. no complaints at all

How were the Hakkas for winter? I bought a set used from my 18's but haven't mount them. How was efficiency, handling, etc.? I have 245/45/18.
The Hakkas have performed great. I would buy them again. I am thinking about getting a set for my M3 as well (no mountain driving for it since we got the MY so I have put it off). There does not appear to be a significant range hit. Crossbars plus Yakima ski rack plus skis plus 80mph does cause a range hit. Plan accordingly.

I have no issues with the wheels either and would buy them again as well.

Reactions: likkuid
Hi everyone, specifically those with the R241s. How have they held up for you? How long have you had them and miles if you know. I just sometimes here quality issues with them, but for the most part they seem to be great weeks and for 19x8.5 at 23.2 lbs, that's darn light!
I got the 20 X 8.5 set in Space Grey. Zero curb rash in 19,000 miles. Since you asked, I went and took a close look at each wheel. They're as good as the day I put them on. Would buy Replika's again if I ever need to.

1646501611692.png

Alrighty, looking for some insight here. I read the whole thread and can't figure out if the 18" Replikas fit a MYP. I know from the thread that they fit a MYLR (and saw the photos, thanks) but am concerned the MYP's have different brakes which would make the 18's a tighter fit than on the MYLR's.

Anybody know the answer? I am looking for 18's & 235/55R18's as we live in a pretty gnarly spot as far as dirt road conditions and winter weather go (Mountains west of Boulder) and I like the bigger sidewalls that the smaller wheels allow.

Thanks!
Marco
Did you ever get a response from Fast Wheels?

Purchased a set of R241 18's & 235/55R-18 for what was supposed to be MY LR. Considering switching to MYP but only if the winter's can fit.

Any insight would be great!