Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

REPLY TO THREAD must die!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry if you thought I was rude. I am not perfect either, but I DO learn fairly quickly from my mistakes. It was certainly not my intent to be rude. I just cannot fathom why some people sometimes take so long to learn from a mistake. Again, I apologize for seeming to be super rude.

In that case, I took it wrong. But there are some mistakes that are really hard to correct. When there's a big red button that's labelled in a way that suggests it does what I want, when in fact it's a smaller gray button that really does what I want, I occasionally make the wrong choice, even though I have made the correct choice thousands of times before.

I agree that when composing, the red Reply to Thread button should disappear.

(Western) humans read left to right ... and when I am in the checkout lane and the credit card machine offers a Next button on the left, Cancel to the right, I grit my teeth.
Then take a deep breath. :wink:

I agree that when composing, the red Reply to Thread button should disappear.

(Western) humans read left to right ... and when I am in the checkout lane and the credit card machine offers a Next button on the left, Cancel to the right, I grit my teeth.
Then take a deep breath. :wink:

:confused: But the Reply to Thread button is on the right; the "Post Quick Reply" button is on the left, exactly where you imply you want it.