TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

reporter surveying 14-15 Model S owners re: quality, service & Consumer Reports

Discussion in 'Model S' started by jcweaver, Oct 28, 2015.

1. jcweaver

jcweaver New Member

Hello TMC Members,

My name is Jason Weaver—I am a freelance reporter in Sonoma County, California, currently reaching out to Tesla owners for a survey article I’m writing about their opinions of the cars, the company’s service quality, and the recent pendulum-swing in recommendation from Consumer Reports. I’m hoping you might be able to spare 2 or 3 minutes to chat with me for a brief interview, either via email on the phone, sometime in the next few days. I have 5 direct, brief questions and I would welcome whatever commentary you’d offer in support of your answers to them. My full contact info is below, along with a link to my profile on LinkedIn if you care to see it.

My article was commissioned by and will run in Market Monitor, a San Francisco investment news-quarterly. The publication maintains an anonymity policy such that nobody I talk to will be identified by name or affiliation. I have written over 200 articles on a wide variety of topics for this publication over the past 13 years, and I will be happy to provide you with a final copy of this one as well. The folks I have interviewed through the years for this publication have often let me know they appreciate seeing the objective collection of peers' opinions that these articles provide. I can send you other examples of my previous work if you have interest.

Please let me know if you might be able to spare a couple of minutes prior to November 5th, again either via email on the phone. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

jason

Jason Weaver
    PO Box 1762
    Guerneville, CA 95446
    office 707 869 2909
    [email protected]
    www.linkedin.com/in/jasonweaverfreelance/