Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reporting FSD failure cases

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone! I was wondering if there is a way I can manually send to 100% failure cases to Tesla’s FSD team? I have the beta without the camera icon. FSD consistently fails in my area after taking the off-ramp. After this off-ramp is an unprotected right turn where FSD will not pull up so that it can see oncoming traffic from under the overpass. This results in it blindly turning in front of cars. This happens in every situation where there is an off-ramp and an overpass nearby (in my area 2 specific locations). I have dashcam videos of both.

Short answer, no.

Presumably Tesla got much more noise v useful info from the button - at least for their priority de jour. Many "influencers" do retain the button however.

But for us peons don't worry about it. They have alternative means to identify the needed meta data.

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I was wondering if there is a way I can manually send to 100% failure cases to Tesla’s FSD team? I have the beta without the camera icon. FSD consistently fails in my area after taking the off-ramp. After this off-ramp is an unprotected right turn where FSD will not pull up so that it can see oncoming traffic from under the overpass. This results in it blindly turning in front of cars. This happens in every situation where there is an off-ramp and an overpass nearby (in my area 2 specific locations). I have dashcam videos of both.

Just intervene at the instant the car deviates from how you would drive (with steering, braking, or acceleration).

That’s all that Tesla needs. No need for a report. Just disengage/intervene. Works perfectly, and Tesla will get all the data they want.

Reactions: Yelobird
Just intervene at the instant the car deviates from how you would drive (with steering, braking, or acceleration).

That’s all that Tesla needs. No need for a report. Just disengage/intervene. Works perfectly, and Tesla will get all the data they want.
I've noticed that where I drive seems to make a difference in data uploads. If I drive in the Dallas area, there's almost no uploaded data, despite having disconnects. But, if I drive to place in East Texas that see few Teslas, there is often a huge data upload.

I may test this by doing a drive up along the Red River in Far North Texas and Southern Oklahoma.