Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

REQUEST: Contractors that build Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

Hi all. I recently found a new searching database which found me a couple Superchargers recently. It works especially well with contractor names and can be used for all public search databases in the US. The thing is, some of the contractors are hard to locate thru permits or photos so I need a bit of help with that, if any of you remember some names, or could look through some files that’d be great.

If you post, please refer the company, and the location of the contracts (or start a conversation via the site)

Some of the names I’ve gotten so far: Ambient Electric (SoCal), Cal Empire (SoCal), Eastern Custom (FL), Global Technical Solutions (FL), Leading Edge (VA)

Special requests (more important areas to check out), contractors in: NorCal or anywhere else in CA, TX, SC (maybe I’ll find Charleston??), AR (lots of work should be done this year), CO, Great Lakes area (MI, IL, IN, OH, WI), RI (maybe it’s time they get a new Supercharger!)

Thanks for the help!

Ones that I can think of:
  • EVI (not sure exactly the meaning of the initialism, but I want to say Electric Vehicle Infrastructure?)
  • Blackstone Group (this is in the PNW)
  • Premier Builders (they did a bunch in MN and I think ND)

BuildZoom | Find Local General Contractors, Remodelers & Builders

Ok so here’s the link for the platform I’ve used. Most of my searches so far have come up fruitless, but maybe others will have more luck. Be sure to select Browse Contractors when searching.

E7DA681D-B378-4416-8737-1A51F061BB72.jpeg

Building permits in the United States

There is also a map for all building permits in the United States on public search databases (Accela, eTrakit, CSS). No particular search for permit names or descriptions. If we had that, our troubles would be over.