Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Request for desires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Heyas

huge Tesla fans, own 2

wifey and I have a full industrial shop at home:

laser
mill
3D printer
Wood shop
Lathe

software: coreldraw, solid works, etc

and we’d like to know if Tesla owners have some thing they’d want for their car.

do you have an idea of something you’d want in your model 3/y/s/x?

we aren’t here to make a fortune. Instead, I’m more seeking brainstorming help. We can change most any material to most any shape.

If anybody has a “I wish we had this” statement, we’d appreciate you sharing it, and maybe could make you one as a test.

if you have an idea, even if it has “one-off” or custom properties, I’d happily make you one for free while exploring new product ideas.

We’d ultimately enjoy fabricating a small range of items for like-thinking humans.

Yep. A 1/2” accelerator pedal extension block. The first thing I noticed when I starting driving mine was that the accelerator and brake pedal offset drove me crazy. Always adjusting seat position based on city vs highway driving.

And a 1.5” deep storage bin that sits/fits on top of the center storage area cover. The one just behind where you place your phone.

With my seat adjusted for driving comfort (pretty far back), almost none of the storage areas are within reach without bending over like I’m trying to tie my shoes lol

I was going to design & 3D print my own, but if want to, go for it!

Good luck!

Visor extension that doesn’t interfere with the vanity mirror.

DCBBDA94-C6E1-4388-9036-245BA1B424F3.jpeg

I would like; a mask hook off the right side of my screen; a mask hook that attaches to my visor but doesn't interfere with me opening or closing it and also doesnt feel like a hook pointed at my face while driving; a divider for my glove box that was sized perfectly for the manual and the other divisions were adjustable; a tablet holder for seat backs; a sub trunk divider; a new larger plastic piece for under the phone pad so there is no gap for the 1/100 times i set my phone down and it drops into that storage area; a trash can that perfectly fits between the armrest and the rear seats below the rear vents; a seatbelt shoulder point lower-er... so smaller people in front don't complain the seatbelt is cutting their neck.

I would like; a mask hook off the right side of my screen; a mask hook that attaches to my visor but doesn't interfere with me opening or closing it and also doesnt feel like a hook pointed at my face while driving; a divider for my glove box that was sized perfectly for the manual and the other divisions were adjustable; a tablet holder for seat backs; a sub trunk divider; a new larger plastic piece for under the phone pad so there is no gap for the 1/100 times i set my phone down and it drops into that storage area; a trash can that perfectly fits between the armrest and the rear seats below the rear vents; a seatbelt shoulder point lower-er... so smaller people in front don't complain the seatbelt is cutting their neck.

thank you for the input, most amazing. Will be tinkering the next few days on these ideas.