TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Request for Interview - SoCal

Discussion in 'California' started by Sburch44, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Sburch44

Sburch44 New Member

Hi everyone -- I'm a USC student looking to do a short interview with a Tesla owner in Southern California. If someone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. I would ask you about your Tesla and what you think the future of electric cars is in Southern California. Also, I can't seem to post this as a new post, so if anyone could help me with that too that would be great! Thanks -- Sean

2. Curt Renz

Curt Renz Active Member

Since you are posting in a TSLA investor forum, can we assume that you mean an owner (shareholder) of Tesla Motors? Or are you referring to an owner of a Tesla car?

3. Sburch44

Sburch44 New Member

Curt --

an owner of a Tesla car would be what I'm (and my superiors) are looking for. I had an interview set and they cancelled!

4. rolosrevenge

rolosrevenge Dr. EVS

This isn't really the right place for this thread? *looks to the heavens* MODS! Please move it to where it belongs.

5. Discoducky

Discoducky Active Member

I might be able to help as I'm in SoCal on business until Saturday, but live in WA State. But looks like you want someone who lives in SoCal so PM me if you need somebody.

6. NigelM

NigelM Recovering Member

Okay, okay.....It's in the California section now.

7. DrComputer

DrComputer Member

I'm an owner in Los Angeles (and co-founder of TeslaClubLA) and would be willing to help.