Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Requesting Blox Spacers Reviews/inputs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I searched and didn't get any results under blox spacers. But I hoping those who have them can shed some lights. I am planning to order a set of blox spacers 20mm for the front and 25mm for the rear on stock 18" aero wheels. Not sure about lowering yet.

How is the quality of the blox spacers for those who have them? Is 20mm in the front too much or would 15mm be better? Trying to get a more flush look.

Thanks in advance!

So I just finished putting these on tonight. Only drove it around the block but initial thoughts are yeah...it does look better but I think 15/15 would be better than 15/20 imho. Whoever does 20/25 is seriously stance nuts. Also the drawback I got with the short drive is the car isn’t as nimble anymore. It feels more flat. Kinda like first riding a sport bike and then immediately riding a Harley. Not sure if I’ll keep these on or not. I’ll give it some time.

Ok since people have asked about it I’ll share my thoughts on the spacers. The obvious is that the car feels wider. Not as nimble as before. Turning into a street feels more like your steering wheel is on standard despite it being on comfort. Driving straight comfort feels like comfort. Might impact AP algorithm...not sure. Car feel more grounded. Like hugging the actual road not driving on it. Initial efficiency outlook is not good. Over 300wh/mi. Might be a deterrent to some. Ill keep testing. Overall driving the car it feel better tbh. It somehow feels more solid. Might be associated with the grounded feeling. No creaking or noises. I did 130ft/lbs per spacer and wheel and redid all of them 5 times just bc I’m OCD and I made sure the surfaces of soccer and wheel is mated properly. Tbh just looking down at the spacer and wheels it’s not that much but I would not go further than 15/20 on stock tires.

Lastly and I guess the main point of the install....it looks WAAAAAAAAY better than wheels tucked in. I’d suggest people trying this BEFORE spending 2-4K on new wheels and tires with staggered offsets. Only a couple hundred bucks and resell loss isn’t that big but if you truly care about efficiency...don’t even consider it. Personally I’m on the fence about keeping it or not but I’m glad I tried it before plunking big money on aftermarket wheels. I know everyone is different so see what fits best for your M3 purpose.
55C82B59-89A7-4690-89DA-AAB901B849AA.jpeg
803F350A-AAC7-4678-B64D-4F1FCE886D12.jpeg
DCFF165C-541C-4377-B17D-0C6609E898C6.jpeg
3F80D216-4838-44FD-8BDD-F12F30B711C1.jpeg

I'm running 15mm in the rear and 5mm in the front which seems to be just about perfect and even. Prior to installing them, I noticed that the fronts seemed to stick out a bit more than the rear. Car is lowered on TSportline springs. So far, I have run about 1k miles and my range seems to be about 5% better than before installing all of these. Car looks better too.

Reactions: Patrick_TX
i just did the tsportline springs too and everything seems so much better... but been playing so much, not really paying attention to efficiency... where did you get the 5/15 spacers from?
Yeah, the Tsportline springs really give the perfect look and feel that I was hoping to get. And no reverse rake. I got the 15mm from Bloxsports. The 5mm spacers, I bought on ebay and they have been great - no vibrations or anything. Here is the link (I don't know forum rules on this, so forgive me in advance if I can't post this): 5MM TESLA MODEL 3 WHEEL SPACERS 5X114.3 CB 64.1 BLACK ANODIZED. | eBay

Reactions: SuperQ
Yeah, the Tsportline springs really give the perfect look and feel that I was hoping to get. And no reverse rake. I got the 15mm from Bloxsports. The 5mm spacers, I bought on ebay and they have been great - no vibrations or anything. Here is the link (I don't know forum rules on this, so forgive me in advance if I can't post this): 5MM TESLA MODEL 3 WHEEL SPACERS 5X114.3 CB 64.1 BLACK ANODIZED. | eBay
What wheels are you running? I’m on oem 19s and I don’t have a heavy foot. Weird that your efficiency is better with spacers

Update: so I drained the battery and did an alignment and now getting about 25 real miles per 10% battery which equates to 220 miles per charge. Decent for driving normally imho for the look. Anything under 200 real mile driving might not be worth it.

Reactions: Patrick_TX