Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Requesting photos of Metallic Silver Model X with Ultra White interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

jtg

Aug 25, 2014
fl
I'm really interested in seeing photos of a Metallic Silver Model X with Ultra White interior. I have not see any yet. I've had Silver autos before with a black interior which goes together well and wondered if the Tesla ultra white seats would look good also. Anyone have an opinion?

Thanks for any input!

I'm really interested in seeing photos of a Metallic Silver Model X with Ultra White interior. I have not see any yet. I've had Silver autos before with a black interior which goes together well and wondered if the Tesla ultra white seats would look good also. Anyone have an opinion?

Thanks for any input!

This is my configuration combo exactly and I too was very curious to see how it would look. I went ahead and confirmed back in Jan in hopes of getting my car sooner (obviously hasn't panned out for me yet).
I know that forum member @Cosmacelf took delivery of this combo late last year and he was kind enough to respond to my message about his choice to go with the Silver with white seats. He tells me he loves it and gets plenty of compliments on it. He posted pictures when he took delivery but that is buried somewhere in this forum.

Im hoping others respond with additional pictures. :)

Last edited:
Ok, I think I found that one. I hope it's ok to repost it. (Cosmacelf, if not OK I'll edit it out. Thanks.)

a980c453fb8bbdf3f1624981ec259bd6.jpg

I bought my wife a metallic silver P90D MX with black seats (VIN 219, delivery 2/19/16) . I love the car so much that life immediately ordered the metallic silver with white seats for myself. I haven't seen this particular configuration in person but I did see a blue MX with white seats. I think the white seats are absolutely gorgeous. As my one son stated,it looks very futuristic and Star-Trekky. I love it! My only concern is the risk of dye transfer from clothing and staining of the fabric. I've heard mixed stories. My DS told me to avoid white, the service dept said they require lots of cleaning but don't stain easily and the tweet by Elon states it's the best interior option. My car is now confirmed so I hope I made the right choice!

I bought my wife a metallic silver P90D MX with black seats (VIN 219, delivery 2/19/16) . I love the car so much that life immediately ordered the metallic silver with white seats for myself. I haven't seen this particular configuration in person but I did see a blue MX with white seats. I think the white seats are absolutely gorgeous. As my one son stated,it looks very futuristic and Star-Trekky. I love it! My only concern is the risk of dye transfer from clothing and staining of the fabric. I've heard mixed stories. My DS told me to avoid white, the service dept said they require lots of cleaning but don't stain easily and the tweet by Elon states it's the best interior option. My car is now confirmed so I hope I made the right choice!

@jtg. Glad you found the pic! That was the one I was referring to and the only such combo pic I have seen to date. @DarrinR awesome to see you go for round 2! I had initially confirmed Silver with black seats but after Elons tweet I opted to swap for white seats as it was always the interior I wanted! Too unique to pass up even though I have 2 boys 4 and under. Wish me luck!

- - - Updated - - -

@DarrinR were you driving on I-5 north through downtown Seattle on Thursday morning? Not sure how many Silver X's are in the wild in the Seattle area. I'm in town for the weekend and spotted a silver MX with black seats on the highway. I posted pics on the Random Sightings thread. Page 160 I believe.