Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rescheduled for the 3rd time...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First one was due to tesla not delivering contract in time for my credit union to fund the loan. (This wouldn't have mattered because of the next reason.)

Reschedule #2 - vehicle didn't pass inspection. Paint issues. Had to have Vin reassigned.

Reschedule #3 - new vin assigned and arrived but vehicle is not going to be ready for delivery. Now I don't have a set time for the next delivery. I'm most worried about needing a 3rd Vin as that will take another week or two to get.

I understand the need for quality to be top notch but either I have the worst luck imaginable or there are some major quality control issues.

Pray for me...

• Love
Reactions: Sg911 and P85_DA
what do you know, I was supposed to pick up my AWD from Marina Del Ray last Thursday. My account was not updating to make payment, so i called ISA who said oh yeah, Tesla is recalling a batch of cars, yours is in it, will tell you on Monday whats up.

@rich89 and @rextan55 - at least they told us ahead of time, and we did not have to find out ourselves there or down the line. who knows, maybe we run into each other this week, lets see who gets their car first. Mine is White AWD with 19s

Of course i got my loan started, which i need to start making payments for a car i dont have and VIN might change (ISA mentioned that depending on the outcome) of inspection. Fun times.

• Informative
Reactions: neroden and Arpe
what do you know, I was supposed to pick up my AWD from Marina Del Ray last Thursday. My account was not updating to make payment, so i called ISA who said oh yeah, Tesla is recalling a batch of cars, yours is in it, will tell you on Monday whats up.

@rich89 and @rextan55 - at least they told us ahead of time, and we did not have to find out ourselves there or down the line. who knows, maybe we run into each other this week, lets see who gets their car first. Mine is White AWD with 19s

Of course i got my loan started, which i need to start making payments for a car i dont have and VIN might change (ISA mentioned that depending on the outcome) of inspection. Fun times.

How can you be paying for a loan if you never received the car? I'd follow up with your loan officer and let them know the situation. Maybe you will be fine since you never took delivery.

@boriszima,

What is the recall for? Paint? Maybe they’re finally getting on top of this paint issue? Please post here when you find out.

Ski

• Informative
Reactions: neroden

That would be cool. I haven’t gotten a new VIN yet and an address typo came back on my account, so I’m not feeling overly optimistic.

But I’m getting a black p3d with FSD and 18” wheels. Ive been postponing long drives I had planned lol.

Another white AWD from MDR cancelled twice. “Logistics” they say. I’m still waiting for any new info, delivery date. Previous VIN disappeared also.