Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rescheduled Service Appointment

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in Boston. I noticed about a month ago that the rubber seal between the door (both front and back on driver side) and body have come off on the bottom. Created a mobile service appointment on 1st of November for 19th. I got a text today that the parts didn't arrive so I need to push my appointment back to next available date. Next mobile service appointment is Christmas eve. Nearest service center appointment is December 1.

I called the service phone line, and they told me that there's nothing they can do.

It's been a super frustrating that this is taking a month to fix. I've been noticing wind and other noises coming through because of this seal issue. Anybody frustrated with the late service appointments? For replacing the seals, they haven't even given me an estimate either.

I'm also in Boston area. Try every morning at around 7-8 am to see if any new openings pop up in the Tesla app. That's what I did and I was able to move up my schedule to within a week instead of 3-4 weeks out. I tried twice and it worked both times.

Reactions: ramaka
Another update: it seems like they still don't have the parts. I'm not sure what's going on. I got a text today to reschedule again. Next appointment I see is 21st. Why does ordering parts take so long?