TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Research on Autonomous Vehicle Functions

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by Darren.Power, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Darren.Power

Darren.Power Member

Moderators, please delete if deemed inappropriate.

Hi All,

I am currently carrying out some research exploring the impact of autonomous vehicles on motor insurance and was hoping to get an owners perspective.

I felt this might be a good forum, given the Tesla Autopilot features that are available in the market and available to purchase as options on new Tesla vehicles.

I am looking at the impact of current systems like ADAS systems and whats likely to happen as more control is given to the vehicle. Would it be ok if I asked some questions?

Regards,

Darren

2. thegruf

thegruf Active Member

Welcome to the forum Darren.

There is a section dedicated to autonomous functions:

Autonomous Vehicles

with plenty of information there.
    If there are particular subjects you wish to discuss that are not already covered (search is your friend) just make a new thread and have fun sifting the ensuing debate which being a public forum can get a bit polarized on occasions but likely will also contain so genuine and informed user experience/opinion.

3. Darren.Power

Darren.Power Member

Thanks thegruf.

I'll have a look ok there. Might need to start a new thread to collate direct responses to my questions.