Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reservation for sale! LRMY ETA delivery November 8th- December 13th. Ordered before price increase

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reservation for sale.
Blue LRMY, white interior.
3F7163E6-C2BA-4FC0-9C3D-21A8B6FFAE2D.png

So the final is 68440 with tax? Does that include the destination charge?

Wonder why should we buy from the people to flip car registration for profile than to order online? Is it saving enough money to justify?

So the final is 68440 with tax? Does that include the destination charge?

Wonder why should we buy from the people to flip car registration for profile than to order online? Is it saving enough money to justify?
My thought was maybe someone would want my reservation and not have to wait a year for their Tesla. And there is a difference in price from my reservation to a new model Y

My thought was maybe someone would want my reservation and not have to wait a year for their Tesla. And there is a difference in price from my reservation to a new model Y
Actual wait for performance is 6 weeks
MYLR is now 9 weeks

Austin fully online pumping model y and with interest rates high Recessions looming you better get ready for a entire market jobs cars everything come down

Plus no EV credit until Jan 1st 7500

Unless you are desperate need does not make sense to buy right now

Look at eBay brand new MYLR $65k that below tesla price and no destination

They wanted $70k days are over no more flipping

Just bought a mx plaid 50 miles on it 125k. But no reason for people to come on this forum and try to shut down someone wanting to sell their car. If someone wants to buy this reservation they should be able to working all the armchair quarterbacks