Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reservation made today 6/30/18 ready to configure, same delivery estimate as my day 1 reservation.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wait what? There should be precedence given to those who reserved first. I mean, I understand when your only inviting X number of people per month to configure, but when you open up orders to EVERYONE, it's extremely unfair to those that have been waiting for a year or two. That can't be right.

I didn't order right away as I was on travel, my delivery window did not change over the couple of days I finalized what I wanted. May17 reservation holder delivery date is Sep-Nov for AWD. I don't know if that means I jumped in front of people or I will be delayed for not ordering immediately. To me it looked like they were still giving me some precedence over people who reserved more recently?

To be honest i think its unfair. TESLA should atleast consider a week range ( last week of June) and give priority for Pre-Order dates. I have been traveling for work and i have ordered a few days later I got the invite and my delivery est has been pushed to 90 days later ( oct'18-Dec 18) and downside of it that I miss full tax credit :(
Well, i can't do much other than waiting for my delivery:)
It wasn't pushed 90 days btw. I am 4/1/2016 ordered 6/28 and got Sep-Nov delivery window, which is in line with advertised 3-5 months before you put the order in.
Looks like you got delayed 1 month due to all the people who ordered 6/27-6/30 in front of you or maybe just b/c it was the end of calendar month.

It wasn't pushed 90 days btw. I am 4/1/2016 ordered 6/28 and got Sep-Nov delivery window, which is in line with advertised 3-5 months before you put the order in.
Looks like you got delayed 1 month due to all the people who ordered 6/27-6/30 in front of you or maybe just b/c it was the end of calendar month.

Before they have opened orders for everyone my delivery window was in between May -July '18, which was eventually pushed to oct -Dec 18

[QUOTE="Moderatefan, post: 2847686, member: 69520"]It wasn't pushed 90 days btw. I am 4/1/2016 ordered 6/28 and got Sep-Nov delivery window, which is in line with advertised 3-5 months before you put the order in.
Looks like you got delayed 1 month due to all the people who ordered 6/27-6/30 in front of you or maybe just b/c it was the end of calendar month.[/QUOTE]

Wrong.

My initial estimate was Jun-Aug, now says Sep-Nov after I config on 6/27. Isn't this 90 days later?