Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reservation number

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The fact that this will be super-flippable will counter that quite a bit. Even if you have second thoughts about buying a giant truck for $70k, the knowledge that you can turn around and sell it for $75-80k+ makes it a lot more palatable.

Take rate ultimately hinges on like-ability of the truck. If early buyers love the truck demand will grow and the take rate will stay high. If it’s a bit of a disappointment, then the reverse will happen. If Tesla delivers anything near what they promised, take rate will not be an issue at all.
totally agree. first impression of the initial deliveries will change everything........or nothing if it's as advertised

It’s not as simple as subtracting the stated number for your RN. Other factors include: other models in that sequence, whether you reserved a tri-motor (now quad-motor) since it’s 1st to be released, and loyalty (other Tesla products you bought). I’m not sure they consider whether a buyer is a stock holder. I can say Tesla stock bought me my last 2 Teslas, 2 Powerwalls and the Track Package for my Plaid Model S.