Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reservation number

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So wouldn't this mean if you have a lower number you could be even closer to the "front?"
Yup! But I think #1,000,000 in the sequence isn’t necessarily the one millionth CT reservation holder, given the fact that Tesla doesn’t seem to be giving out CT numbers in order, but rather in-line with all their vehicles, products, etc.

{edited as I found the dates orders entered}

The RN numbers go across all Tesla's it appears or at least Model Y and S. I had a Model Y in late November and then same day but shortly after I ordered a MS PLaid. The MS plaid was around 400 higher in the RN number. Both started with 11424xxx

Last edited:
Reactions: jamessmooth007
By that formula I am 1,781,821 down the list. I can not believe they have 1.7 million pre-orders

First Model S 2016 70 Black totaled
Second Model S 2018 100D Red still driving
It's far fetch however, many of the first youtubers were putting on 10+ reservation.
Ive been debating putting in a reservation, but for them to make 1.7m CT's will be 4+ years out....
If you are thinking of a purchase, I would recommend getting in line now. I think once it comes out, there will be many more lining up to make the purchase.

Reactions: fallen888