Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reservation Swap? Is it possible?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

I reserved my Model 3 at the Costa Mesa Store on 3/31 around 11AM. I am not a current Tesla owner so my delivery time frame is Dec 2017 - Feb 2018. Which I am thinking it's more like Feb Delivery if I am lucky. Due to my car situation, my current lease will be up in Feb and this delivery time is just cutting way too close. I thought I had it timed perfectly! :) For the current owners with invites and decided to wait. Is it possible to swap reservation or work something out? I do understand this can be troublesome. Thank you for listening and consideration.

Thanks

I was in the exact same situation as you, my lease on my old car expired a few days ago. I rented / leased a car from a very young company, that i happened to know only because i work next door to them. They offer pre-owned cars, apparently just returned from leases, for a very low entry price and a monthly charge. They give you 3 days of test drive, you can finish the contract anytime with a 5 days notice, and their customer support is absolutely great. I have a 38,000mi Leaf for $132/mo including taxes (the lamest car that i ever had, but you can get almost anything you can wish for).

I didnt check the no-advertising policy of this forum, so i will post the name of the company right after this. If it disappears, contact me with a PM.