TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Reservation Time/Date on MyTesla?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by David 90274, May 11, 2016.

Tags:
  1. David 90274

David 90274 Member

I was reading another thread and someone seemed to indicate that the time and date at which they made their Model 3 reservation showed on their My Tesla account. My page does not, just the reservation number. So, before I pester Tesla about it, does your reservation record on the Tesla Motors website include the date and/or time it was placed?

Apologies if this was addressed previously. I could not find anything addressing this question.

2. Xaff

Xaff Member

Mine has the date it was ordered, but not the time.

" What's Next?
    Your Model 3 was reserved on 3/31/2016. You'll be invited to configure based on the date of your reservation. "

3. Chewy3

Chewy3 If MacGvyer had a beard

Some people took personal note of what time they ordered. but the My Tesla page will only show the date - like quoted above

4. gregincal

gregincal Active Member

Although it appears that existing owners don't have that note in My Tesla (I don't).

5. David 90274

David 90274 Member

Thanks for the feedback. I am missing the "What happens next" message on the My Tesla page. I am not a current owner. I placed two reservations at approximately 7:40 pm PDT on 3/31 (i.e. as quickly as I could the web page to load in the hour before the reveal). I should probably follow up with Tesla, just in case.

6. Peanutman85

Peanutman85 Member

It might be because you have two reservations. I think I remember seeing someone post that they could see the date, but then they placed another reservation and the date disappeared

7. gregincal

gregincal Active Member

That would make sense. And the existing owners don't see it because it shows their Model S as well as the Model 3 reservation.

8. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator