Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reservation Time/Date on MyTesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was reading another thread and someone seemed to indicate that the time and date at which they made their Model 3 reservation showed on their My Tesla account. My page does not, just the reservation number. So, before I pester Tesla about it, does your reservation record on the Tesla Motors website include the date and/or time it was placed?

Apologies if this was addressed previously. I could not find anything addressing this question.

Thanks for the feedback. I am missing the "What happens next" message on the My Tesla page. I am not a current owner. I placed two reservations at approximately 7:40 pm PDT on 3/31 (i.e. as quickly as I could the web page to load in the hour before the reveal). I should probably follow up with Tesla, just in case.

Thanks for the feedback. I am missing the "What happens next" message on the My Tesla page. I am not a current owner. I placed two reservations at approximately 7:40 pm PDT on 3/31 (i.e. as quickly as I could the web page to load in the hour before the reveal). I should probably follow up with Tesla, just in case.

It might be because you have two reservations. I think I remember seeing someone post that they could see the date, but then they placed another reservation and the date disappeared

mod3-rn1.png

Is there any way to see the reservation date? I got an M3 today and was a day 1 reservation holder by going to the SvC here in Cleveland. They are telling me I was not a day 1 reservation holder and as a result I don't get my mini model 3. Any ideas where I can show that I was a day 1 reservation holder?

I recommend that everyone save the order confirmations. In my case I ordered on 6/30 to be sure I locked in premium connectivity for life. But Tesla was showing 7/01 because that was when they processed the credit card. And my credit card company also said 7/01. Luckily I was able to find my confirmation from 6/30 and Tesla honored it then. But it was wierd that they didn’t see that themselves...