Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reservation trade - Plaid to Long-range

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a reservation of Model X plaid from Sep 3, 2021. The order is 5k cheaper than current price (6 seat free upgrade worth 3k, and FSD saves 2k). And you have a chance to change configs for free. You should be looking at a pretty close delivery date now.

I am looking for someone who has a Long-range order between last price hike to trade.

I am located in the Bay Area.

I have a reservation of Model X plaid from Sep 3, 2021. The order is 5k cheaper than current price (6 seat free upgrade worth 3k, and FSD saves 2k). And you have a chance to change configs for free. You should be looking at a pretty close delivery date now.

I am looking for someone who has a Long-range order between last price hike to trade.

Hey! I'd love to purchase the reservation outright. (415) 938-4814

I have a long range reservation from Nov 5th 2021 I will trade