Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Reservation Wanted - 2022 Tesla Model Y Dual Motor AWD Long Range with Structural Battery 4680 cell

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
***URGENT****

Looking for a 2022 Tesla Model Y AWD Long Range with Structural Battery 4680 cell reservation that is to land within the next 15-25 days.

Exterior color does not matter nor does interior, the important things to me are:

AWD
Dual Motor
Long Range
Structural Battery 4680 Cell
Mobile Connector (not a must have)

My current lease is about to come to an end by the end of this month, I can offer 3% of the final MSRP build, including destination. I prefer California or Georgia for delivery, however I am open to any ideas.

Please email me your build with VIN to [email protected] or text me @ (Nine Four Nine) Six Six Seven - Zero Eight Five Nine - Anytime!

This is a SERIOUS request, I am not shopping around nor waste any one's time.

Thank you so much for your attention.

***URGENT****

Looking for a 2022 Tesla Model Y AWD Long Range with Structural Battery 4680 cell reservation that is to land within the next 15-25 days.

Exterior color does not matter nor does interior, the important things to me are:

AWD
Dual Motor
Long Range
Structural Battery 4680 Cell
Mobile Connector (not a must have)

My current lease is about to come to an end by the end of this month, I can offer 3% of the final MSRP build, including destination. I prefer California or Georgia for delivery, however I am open to any ideas.

Please email me your build with VIN to [email protected] or text me @ (Nine Four Nine) Six Six Seven - Zero Eight Five Nine - Anytime!

This is a SERIOUS request, I am not shopping around nor waste any one's time.

Thank you so much for your attention.
I have one

Reactions: Doggyvoice
Park2670, truly thankful - but this is for certain? is there any literature from TESLA you can send me or post that can confirm this please?
He’s right, that car does not exist. LR Dual motor is running same battery pack it always has, whether built in Austin or Fremont. This is endlessly documented on other threads etc. You will need to wait until it is confirmed there is a switchover. And when that happens has been a subject of speculation for ... I dunno. More than a year?

Both are still going to be great cars. The Standard Range Y is 270 miles of range, while the Long Range Y is 330 miles. It might work for you and your situation. But as stated before, they are difficult to come by.

Park2670, truly thankful - but this is for certain? is there any literature from TESLA you can send me or post that can confirm this please?

I would turn that around and ask you to produce any literature whatsoever from Tesla that a "long range AWD Model Y with Structural 4680 battery" is a currently existing car / configuration.

Thats exactly it. Tesla is producing the 4680 Model Y, but not advertising it as of now. They are not producing enough to put it on the website.

Occasionally you can see one in inventory, or I have seen on these forums that occasionally Tesla will email customers with Long Range Ys on order and say if you want, we can get you a standard range right now.

Reactions: jjrandorin