Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reset or Relearn Automatic Navigation?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,
The automatic navigation feature in my car picked up my home to work routine within about 3 days of saving the addresses and doing my routine. About a month ago my job changed it schedule and we now arrive one hour earlier and leave 1.5 hours earlier. Over the past month I have tried reenabling automatic navigation, deleting and reentering my saved addresses, and manually navigating to the addresses at the right time over and over, and it will not learn my new habit. One of these days I was stuck at work late and when I came out the car was displaying the automatic navigation, meaning it still had the old time routine saved. Has anyone figure this out? Thank you

Do you fall within the hours?

In addition, if you are Home and get in your vehicle on weekdays (Monday to Friday) from 5:00 AM to 11:00 AM, Automatic Navigation can automatically route you to your specified Work location (see Home, Work, and Favorite Destinations). Likewise, if you are at work on weekdays from 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM, Automatic Navigation can automatically route you to your specified Home location.

• Helpful
Reactions: jjrandorin
Have you tried swiping down on the navigation bar when at home? It should just route you to work. Not quite automatic, but it's only one swipe.

Similarly, when you are anywhere other than home, swiping down will automatically route you home.

Now, for my own twist on the question!

After 2 years of working from home, my company formally switched to a work from home model and our physical office closed. I deleted my work address completely from the car, but the car still insists on popping up automatic navigation to the old office location in the morning. Any ideas?

Now, for my own twist on the question!

After 2 years of working from home, my company formally switched to a work from home model and our physical office closed. I deleted my work address completely from the car, but the car still insists on popping up automatic navigation to the old office location in the morning. Any ideas?
I wish I had your problem, they pulled me back into the office full time. 🤬