TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Residuals?

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by sbtz, Aug 23, 2016.

1. sbtz

sbtz Member

Does anyone have the lease residuals for a P90D for 24m/10k and 36m/10k? I'm looking at snagging one of those discounted inventory cars. A quick call to the local dealership has the residuals at 56% (36m) and 66% (24m), but those numbers are so far off from what I've been working with for the a plain old S60 (66% and 77%) that I'm wondering if they're not folding the federal tax rebate into the residual?

2. CapeOne

CapeOne Member

I think the residual for a P90D for 24 months/10K annual miles is 62% and for 36 months/10K annual miles is 52%. This is BEFORE the $7,500 federal tax credit is added to the residual. With the $7,500, the percentages would be around 5%-7% higher depending on total retail price of the car.