Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[RESOLVED] CPO Delivery Dilemma! Big scratches and Tesla says they won't repair.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I do not recall off the top of my head when Tesla switched spoilers, but on my early 2013 P85 I have the original "glossy" variant. The one on this CPO is the current matte variant. It is certainly possible that it was switched by an unqualified person.

Another possibility would be overly enthusiastic snow / ice removal and scraping next to the spoiler, if the car come from an area with real winters.

I guess Kevin Lorell is no longer in charge of the CPO program.

When I escalated, my car's problems went to Todd Velasky. He was based in Chicago and said he was head of the CPO program for the entire Eastern half of the U.S.

Sadly, while he was a nice guy and got some of my problems resolved, he could address my two biggest problems: paying out of my own pocket for a repaint one month into ownership, and providing the service history of my car (even with redacted sections identifying prior owner info). To this day, I still have nothing beyond the CarFax (that I had to pull and pay for myself) for before the car was in my possession.