TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

[RESOLVED] Model 3 order placed, 5 weeks in and need to cancel .....

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by kdash, Jul 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kdash

kdash Member

Anyone had to cancel their order after paying $2500? I did this order for my uncle, he just had a family emergency and won't be able to buy the car. I already own a model S and don't need it. Do you lose the entire $3500?

Here's his config:

• Model 3 Long Range Rear-Wheel Drive
    • Silver Metallic Paint
    • 19’’ Sport Wheels
    • Premium Interior
    • Premium Black
    • Enhanced Autopilot
    • Full Self-Driving Capability

If anyone is willing to take over, please PM me asap. Car is 5 weeks in already (ordered on 06/01/18), so I would expect VIN to be assigned within the next 7 days.

2. Thomas Edison

Thomas Edison Active Member

You would loose the $3500 if you cancel.

3. swaltner

swaltner Member

Contact Tesla and explain the situation, but be ready to lose the non-refundable $3,500 deposit if you cancel.

4. ebmcs03

ebmcs03 Active Member

If it is a emergency situation that’s understandable Tesla May waive it. Call and provide proof.

5. ohmman

ohmman Maximum Plaid Member

OP resolved this issue. Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.