TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Retaining Heated Steering Wheel Setting from Trip to Trip

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by 1NJ85D, Oct 27, 2015.

1. 1NJ85D

1NJ85D Member

The Model S "remembers" the seat heater setting from trip to trip but turns off the heated steering wheel at the end of every trip. This means that, during the winter, at the beginning of every trip, we need to select Controls/Controls/Cold Weather/Steering Wheel to turn it back on. Also, it means the steering wheel will not be pre-heated when the cabin is pre-heated.
    The Model S should "remember" the heated steering wheel setting from trip to trip, just like it does for the heated seats.

2. gaucho20

gaucho20 Member

This would be nice. Alternatively, it would be nice to be able to toggle the heated steering wheel on the mobile app.

3. greensprit

greensprit Member

It would also be nice to be able to have 3 levels of heating for the wheel, like the seats. I find that the wheel gets too hot for my taste and find myself toggling it on and off quite a bit.

4. tliving

tliving Member

I'd be happy to turn it on every day if I had it :eek: