TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Retrofit cup holders in '15 P85D?

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by Carlog, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Carlog

Carlog Member

My 2015 P85D does not have rear cup holders. Is it possible to install part # 1057379 in my car to have rear cup holders?

Thanks!

2. kpeters000

kpeters000 Member

3. glide

glide Member

Yes. If you get the upgraded center console it comes with rear cup holders.

4. Carlog

Carlog Member

Is there a way to add the rear cup holders without changing the entire center console? Or, I guess, what are all of the pieces that have to be changed besides 1057379?

5. TonyT

TonyT Member

Sizes are totally different. Retrofit would require lots of custom rework to make it look nice. I suspect buying the center console will be cheaper.

• Like x 1
  6. Carlog

Carlog Member

7. TonyT

TonyT Member

I have one of each in our 13 cars. a pre 16 center will require extensive modification. They physical size of things are totally different.

• Like x 1
  8. Jimmy 1

Jimmy 1 Member

You cannot interchange those parts, you need the whole console, $1200. Just get a floor console from Evamped, and call it a day. Plus it is better than those flimsy cup holders.