Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Retrofit Texas MY parcel sherlf

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've seen references to parts that may not be needed. Could someone give a final list of parts? Also, any comments on noise reduction after the install?
Yeah wondering if there's some data on this, whether it is quieter. Feels like it is to me, but wondering if it's placebo effect.

Also, does anyone know if SC is retrofitting them again and how much it costs? I remember they were willing to do in the early days then stopped.

Yeah wondering if there's some data on this, whether it is quieter. Feels like it is to me, but wondering if it's placebo effect.

Also, does anyone know if SC is retrofitting them again and how much it costs? I remember they were willing to do in the early days then stopped.

When I had a Chevy Volt, the argument for the (aftermarket) parcel shelf was less area to heat in the winter and it helped to reduce road noise from the rear.

Tried to order the parts from a Bay Area SS and they said it wont fit and they cannot perform the work. Same with the door panels. Clearly its doable. Just need find a custom installer and do it outside of tesla i think. Anyone know of a place in Reno or SF Bay area that would install the new door panels and parcel shelf?

Just got another Parcel Shelf retrofit kit in stock - ready to ship or install!

Reactions: fiendskillz