Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • The final cut of TMC Podcast #29 is available now with topics time-stamped. We discussed the Tesla Cybertruck's expected 1 MW Ultra-Fast Charging capability, the Tesla Semi Delivery Event, the coming Model 3 refresh (project "Highland"), and more. You can watch it now on YouTube.

Retrofit Texas MY parcel sherlf

Logistically, did you do all of this through the app? Or did you drop into the service center? Asking as I have had trouble even getting anyone live at my local SC.
Yes, through the app as an “other” service request. Wrote that I wanted to check on costs of parts and labor for installing it (also provided PDF of parts) and the rest happened as it normally does - they sent an estimate, I approved, date confirmed, and so on. Install Friday morning.

PNWLeccy

Jul 11, 2019
Seattle
Will take pictures shortly, but got it installed on Friday! Looks great, works great, don't expect it to work miracles for "noise reduction" (but that's not why I had it installed).
Did you get the lower trunk panels replaced with the newer carpeted versions as well? I'm interested in that as I've scratched up the plastic panels from throwing ski poles in the back and would prefer carpeted sides

Wasn't sure if they were in available in North America since everyone has just ordered the top panels for retrofit. Not sure how to check the EPC and don't know the part #/ cost for them yet.
I'm pretty sure these are it! They're on the same list as the C pillar upper trim pieces I had installed. The top trim fits perfectly with the "older" 2022 lower trim that isn't carpeted so if you only want the parcel shelf, you don't really need them.
Screen Shot 2022-09-12 at 3.23.38 PM.png

Can someone please confirm these are the part numbers indeed required for a retrofit on a 2022 MYP Fremont build? Trying to get my local SC to order and install this on my car but 2 weeks later they still are searching for the part numbers lol.
I'm pretty sure these are it! They're on the same list as the C pillar upper trim pieces I had installed. The top trim fits perfectly with the "older" 2022 lower trim that isn't carpeted so if you only want the parcel shelf, you don't really need them.
View attachment 851770

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC