Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Retrofits and Upgrades that we have done! Any other retrofits you have done or like for us to do?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Something I would really consider is the bio-filter upgrade. A few different ducts, smaller frunk, and filter housing. Don't really need the special button in the interior; just crank it on full blast when desired.

After the 8 year powertrain warranty is up, would a battery swap or upgrade be possible?

It's possible, but if it is $25,000 to go from a 75 to a 100 would you do it?

The Raven suspension might be more feasible, once the stock air suspension needs replacement. Beyond a 100 kWh battery that is the next big thing missing from an older S. (excluding the MCU2, which is now a possibility)

@Rockwell you guys looked at retrofitting the adaptive damping smart air suspension? I suppose you would have to root the car to get it to work by adapting the damping on the fly, I also hear it is getting harder and harder to root the latter software versions. Apparently it is the latest software version 2020.32.1 that enables customizing the settings? I don't know what it could do before; don't have a Raven. Don't know if Tesla will sell the struts and electronics either.

Tesla's smart air suspension gets more immersive and comfortable in new update

Reactions: Chaserr