Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Return Aero Wheel Kit

overma07

Sep 18, 2018
Phoenix
OK I figured it out. Tesla will provide a free return shipping label. I am returning them because the allow wheels show too much of the inner wheel for my taste. Also, the wheel nut caps are not very secure. The last reason is that I want to keep my car in the configuration it was delivered. Attached is a picture of the Aero Wheel Kit installed.

Attachments

• Aero Wheel Kit Installed.jpg
    Aero Wheel Kit Installed.jpg
    488 KB · Views: 50

Trips

"Boring bonehead questions are not cool. Next?"
Sep 22, 2015
Omaha, NE
I ordered mine a couple weeks ago and had them in my hands in 4 days so great job Tesla. As for the staying on I do not see it being an issue. That is why they provide a tool and the center cap I actually had to use my phone mount suction cup.

Overall I would say it's a great product and look.

brobinson

May 23, 2018
Ohio
Not true, they are quite secure. Mine have been on for 6 months now and haven’t budged one bit.

I've been surprised how well the lug caps have stayed on. They definitely don't feel super secure when you put them on, but they have been rock solid for me as well.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC