Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Returning Tesla M3 after awful delivery experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I will preface by saying I wish I rejected the car or returned it the very next morning. However, the local Tesla team did make a great effort to make the situation better and in return I happily kept the car. The team recognized the blunder from the sales to delivery to overall communication. We joked about it yesterday when I was there to pick up the car. So no feelings hurt.

Tesla gave me 1 year of super charging, a wall charger and a complete detail done by a 3rd party that I recommended. The car looks 100% times better than it did at delivery and I am very happy with the result.

IZhL0LT.jpg

IZhL0LT
Car looks great, glad it worked out for you and you’re now happy/satisfied.

Tesla is a new co., not like a Ford dealership (Thank goodness).
Sounds like a new car company, new tech are not for you? I had to take a big step buying my M3. I usually am very cautious, however I wanted the product and the thought of another ice car was depressing. The ordering and delivery experiences were completely new and different for me but I'm more than glad I stuck it out. Never bought a car online before seeing it. I had no trouble getting warranty work done.
I guess you can always go for a bolt or volt, whichever one is still being produced or a leaf. I hope you choose electric.
How long did you stick it out?

Not sure how to answer that. I waited about 2 years for the car, my issues (computer glitch, minor paint) were resolved within 8 weeks. My car was one of the first dual motor types. I still have the car 6 months out and my customer satisfaction level keeps rising with each ride/trip and each software improvement. If your previous car was an oldy, I do advise reading the manual.