Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reus Audio Boston/New England Early 2016

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I spoke to Cliff at Reus and he is looking at a possible trip to the east coast early in 2016 that could include Boston / New England. Has anyone organized a group of interested Tesla owners looking to upgrade their audio systems to Reus Audio? I am interested in joining the group.

nkohlimd - confirmed for Sat demo (your PM mailbox is full).

OK it appears that there isn't currently a Reus Audio Upgrade Group formed for the Boston/New England area for an early 2016 install. I am willing to coordinate this effort for us. The more we can get to sign up for the Reus Audio upgrade, the better financially it will be for the group. Please let me know if you are interested in joining the group to have your Tesla sound system upgraded (please reply or PM).

There is a TMC member who was gracious enough to allow me to hear his Reus Audio upgrade and it sounds excellent (convinced me). If you are on the fence, I recommend listening to a Tesla with the upgrade.

Cliff is currently confirming his plans for northeast installations. Galve2000, choatie88, and all others interested in a Boston area Reus upgrade please contact Cliff directly at Reus to coordinate your package/quote/install. Please mention Up By 1 from TMC is helping coordinate. With the flurry of end-of-year 2015 deliveries (especially in Dedham), I hope there are some other new Tesla owners like myself interested in the Reus Audio Upgrade. Now is the time to catch Cliff for his trip. Let me know if I can help.

Please email me if you would like information about my upcoming trip to the East Coast. I will likely have installations scheduled in VA, MD, DC, NY, NJ and MA.
I will be making plans this week for a trip towards the middle to end of February. My contact information is in the visitor message area of my profile.