TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

REUS audio comming to Oahu

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by dpodoll, Aug 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. dpodoll

dpodoll Member

REUS makes an audio upgrade for high end cars including Tesla. I am getting a new Model S and need them to remove it from my current car by the end of September. If anyone wants to listen to mine and hear a truly amazing upgrade contact me at email below. Cost of the engineer's trip out here will be split between those doing an upgrade. I should have that cost in a couple of days.

[email protected]

• Like x 1
  2. G'sinHawaii

G'sinHawaii Member

When are you planning the install? or will the remove and re-install at the same time?

3. dpodoll

dpodoll Member

I was looking by end of September, but have more flexibility now. Remove and install will be at the same time

4. G'sinHawaii

G'sinHawaii Member

thanks for the update, a little to early for me, Thanks though.

5. four-walling

four-walling Member

Reus installed a sound system in my Boxster S-17 years ago. Clever subwoofer install. Glad to hear they are still around.