Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reus Audio Feedback

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone I am interested in upgrading the sound system in my SR+ with Reus Audio but I wanted to see if anyone had any insight on the differences between the stage 1 (primary), stage 2 (performance), and stage 3 (premium) systems and if there are noticeable differences. Also, how does the stage 1/2 compare to, say the premium sound found in LR/Performance models?

I just can’t decide if an extra $1,000-$1.5k is worth it to upgrade to the stage 2 or even the 2.5, so any feedback is greatly appreciated. If it helps, electronic/edm is my primary musical preference. Thanks in advance for your help!

If you don’t mind me asking, what are the price points of the three levels? I’m in the market myself.
There are actually 4 levels:

Stage 1: $3,000 - primary
Stage 2: $4,000 - performance
Stage 2.5: $4,500 - premium
Stage 3: $5,500 - high performance

I’ve read a lot of great reviews about these guys on this forum and on yelp, which makes me believe what they offer is top of the market. Now I’m just trying to decide which package to go with.

I’ve read good things as well, however, I’m just looking to wire/activate the existing speakers in the SR+ and add a second amp and subwoofer. Basically, I’m just trying to bring the sound up to premium interior level. These prices are beyond what I’m willing to pay for that service, though I’m sure Reus is worth their price. Too many good reviews to believe otherwise.

Reactions: Watts_Up
I have the 2.5 system and could not be happier with my purchase. Absolutely worth every penny to me.

If you are near Irvine and want to take a listen, just send me a PM and we can connect.

I appreciate the offer but I’m a bit too far away from Irvine.

From everything I’ve read it seems everyone with the 2.5 system share the same sentiment. Just curious, how did you decide to go with that system over the others? Was there any specific reason or selling point?