TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

REUS Audio install in Ft Collins / Denver area?

Discussion in 'Mountain/Southwest' started by RideFast, Dec 22, 2016.

1. RideFast

RideFast New Member

Just picked up my MS 60 on Monday. What an incredible vehicle! Am considering the REUS audio upgrade. If anyone in the Ft Collins / Denver area has a REUS audio system, would love to take a listen before I pull the trigger myself since it's quite pricey. Alternatively, if someone in the area has another aftermarket audio system installed that they really like, would love to hear about that as well. I went with the standard audio intending to put the $2500 factory audio upgrade toward a REUS system.

2. Sm4llz

Sm4llz Member

I have the UHF and upgraded to the Light Harmonic system. I'm using their Amp, 4 speakers, and installed a 10" kicker sub in the stock location. I'm in Colorado Springs if you're a little more south.

3. ThinkingAboutIt

I am considering the Light Harmonic System for the High Fidelity System in my S. Is this upgrade worth it? How much did your sound system improved with the installation of the Light Harmonic System? Thanks.

4. Sm4llz

Sm4llz Member

If I had to do it again, I would. I think it sounds amazing, with the caveat that I did not use their subwoofer. I listen to a lot of rock and hiphop..it made a huge improvement. Super clean bass...no rattling. Mid and highs are amazing.

5. ThinkingAboutIt

Thanks. Good to hear. Now I just need to find a reputable installer.