Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reus Audio System Stage 2 for Model S - Hardly used - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reus Audio System Stage 2 for Model S - Hardly used

NOTE: The previous buyer backed out so this is a RELIST. It is practically new because I had the car for about 1 month before I got into a problem with my rims (hit something on freeway) that has resulted in me not being able to drive my model S for about a month as it is getting a new rim made by factory. It has been sitting and not moving in my garage and thus the system has not been turned on. I bought the system about 2 months ago.

Here is original listing details:

I had the lucky opportunity to get in on the group buy not too long ago and opted for the Reus Audio System stage 2. It is a world of difference in sound quality but with tighter finances and the fact that I tend to listen to more and more talk radio, I decided the system would suit someone who is an audiophile more than it would suit me. I can have the system taken out by Cliff at Reus Audio sometime in July/August and you can go down there and install it with him.

The system is barely about 1 to 2 months old and was never played to it's max. In fact, I only put about maybe 2 hours of serious AIFF music on my thumb drive and haven't even gone through the whole thing yet. That is how rarely I use this system to it's potential. It does sound beyond awesome though. Much better than the stage 1 system but not as crazy as the stage 3 system with 800 watts.

This is the 400 watt version.

The system would cost about $4,200 from Reus so I'm selling this for more than $1,400 off. Asking $2,800 and no paypal. Just pay in person. Thanks

List Date: 7/1/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Reus Audio System Stage 2 for Model S - Hardly used
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

Last edited:
Hi,

Yeah, I had the standard system and upgraded to this stage 2 system. I didn't have the hi fidelity stock system. Just the basic. So this system setup is perfect for you. This is just for the system, not the install. You handle that with Cliff as I don't know your situation so he's best to ask about that. Should be less than 1k to install.

Here is your chance to own a sound system better than the stock and better than the upgraded one Tesla offers all for about the same price. Available at end of this month when I can bring the car down to Reus to uninstall. It is for a base stereo system upgrade.

The group buy not long ago was more than this price even with install so this is a deal. Need it gone by end of next month. Any takers? =)